Enjoy Free Printable Stickers to color. Print & cut out. Use these motivational black and white images to create mixed media art projects, art journal collage, day planners, traveler's notebook spreads or decorating a gratitude journal!
FREE PRINTABLE IMAGE SHEETS
These printable image sheets are black and white making them perfect to color in after printing on sticker paper– before you cut them out!
Below is a list of the images you will get when you download the free sticker PDF
Black & White IMAGES
- Happy Girl with long hair
- Happy Girl with bun
- Small Rainbow
- Black and White arrows
- Cute Garden Snail
- Tall Rainbows
- Arrow Labels
Sayings, words & Phrases
- I Go Slowly but Never Backwards.
- Forward is Forward
- A slow start is still a start.
- Trust the Process
- Keep Going
- Never Giving Up!
- Never, Never, Never…
HOW TO COLOR IN PRINTABLE Stickers
How you color in these black and white printable images depends on what material you printed them on. Choose the right paper for the type of coloring supplies that you wish to use.
Printing on sticker paper makes it easy, but if you want to glue them down, you don't have to print these stickers on sticker paper.
- Markers–print your images on high quality cardstock paper and you can use alcohol ink markers, bic, sharpie, brush markers or Crayola!
- Pencil Crayons–When I color with pencil crayons, I like to print on matte photo paper instead of cardstock.
- Watercolor Paint–As long as you don't use too much water, you can paint on any high-quality card stock.
- Digitally–Export these images in adobe acrobat as JPG images and insert into the procreate app to paint, then print your custom-colored images on photo or sticker paper.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & Print The STICKERS
- Click Download Link — NOTE: To download you must have a google account as i use google drive to deliver these free stickers.
- Save PDF to your Downloads Folder — To open a PDF you will need to have adobe acrobat reader installed on your device or an app capable of viewing PDF files. You can print direct from your browser, but you may meet some issues depending on your device.
YES, I understand this FREE “finished” printable download comes w/ a PU license for PERSONAL USE.
Teachers: Classroom (student) use is allowed as long as the images provided are printed, not digital.
Bloggers: Yes, you may include this URL in a round-up post. *read my disclaimer in the footer.
AGREE & DOWNLOAD This FREE Printable!
IDEAS TO USE Free PRINTABLE STICKERS
There are many ways you can use these printable images in your craft projects, the stickers don't have to be printed on sticker paper and used as stickers! Below I list some of my other ideas.
Art Journal Spread
I printed these images out on cardstock, cut, and pasted them onto a painted background with mod podge glue.
I was then able to add more paint and color the black and white die cut images with markers and watercolor pencil.
Day Planner accents
If you want to print these images as stickers to cut out for your day planner, you will want to scale down the images to 50% of their original size before printing.
These sticker sheets were created as 8.5×11 inch printables, but it is easy to scale in your printer software or even ms word if you want to put two sheets on one page!
Another Art Journal Spread
As you can see, you can get creative with these images, I printed these out on plain white copy paper and used colored pencils to color in the images.
Of course, you can use these images for your scrapbooking layouts! Just Print the image sheets on cardstock!
Tip: I would make sure to print them on acid free paper if you are storing them with precious photos and want them to stand the test of time.
These images can be used as die cuts for cardmaking, cut out and then attached to a card base using pop dots or double-sided adhesive tape!
Hey, before you go…
A Note from Carrie: I am still learning the ropes of my new site, but so excited to be working hard on making this a fabulous place. I hope not only to nurture my creativity but connect with creativity seekers and makers looking for the same.
Ways you can keep up with what's happening at Inspirational Zest
- Sign up to my weekly ‘Creative Juice' Box Newsletter
- Pin Images from the best of IZ, so you can easily find them again.
- Spread the word about https://www.inspirationalzest.com to your friends who would also enjoy high-quality Free Printable Art and Creative Inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something special here to inspire a creative project or two and come back to visit again soon!