Floral Pastel FREE printable papers. A collection of 10 coordinating – 8.5 x 11-inch patterned scrapbook papers with feminine patterns from a treasured quilt in grandmas' English farmhouse, decorated in vintage granny chic style! Download them all below!
If Vintage looking florals mixed with a modern twist are your jive, print this pretty pattern paper and just let the vintage pastel patterns inspire your next card-making, paper craft or journaling projects.
You really can create all kinds of paper craft projects with printable pattern paper, but be aware, if you are printing digital papers out on an ink jet printer, ink jet ink is water soluble, meaning that the ink will run when it meets anything wet.
A glue stick or a waterproof setting spray is the perfect solution if you do want to create something with wet mediums, or if you have access to a color laser printer, print with a laser instead.
While I can't decide if this collection of feminine, yet chic patterns fit more in with a vintage, granny chic style with the tiny florals and yellow polka dots or a soft, flowy bohemian with its mix of floral and geometric diamond patterns, I'd love to hear what you think and what you are planning to create with them!
Personal Use License: Allows “finished” files to be used for or within your own personal DIY & Creative projects. To make, craft or decorate, with it, but not sell the finished product! Note: Classroom (student) use allowed.
Finished Files Vs Design Assets
- “Finished Files” — A finished file will be labeled as Personal use only. Finished files are offered as a free gift to you, from me and are to be used to create your own non-profit personal, crafting or (students) classroom enjoyment ONLY.
- Design Assets — A design asset is a digital element, supply or tool that can be used according to the license terms it includes, as a piece of another finished art, design or product. These types of files can include fonts, color palettes, clipart, digital paper, patterns, and shapes.
PLEASE DO NOT “SHARE” OR DISTRIBUTE THE FILES.
Lastly, if you have printing questions, visit my FAQ.
Decorative Pattern Paper Details:
- Soft & Sweet Pink
- Fresh Linen | Off White
- Vintage Parchment
- Buttery Yellow
- Delightful Teal
- Chocolate Brown
- Burst Flowers
- Whimsical Daisies
- Tiny Dot Flowers
- Diagonal Polka Dots
Granny Chic Pastel Printable Pattern paper
IDEAS! Paper Crafting Projects to Create
A small list of items that you can consider making with decorative printable paper.
- Handmade Cards
- Art Journals
- Smash Books
- Junk Journaling
- Mixed Media Collage
- Layered Bunting Banners
- Binder Inserts & Covers
- Travellers Notebook Covers
- Tags and more.
WHAT To USE PRINTABLE PAPER FOR?
Printable Patterned Background Papers are a fantastic way to make a series of craft projects look cohesive.
Use the same patterns in your collage art, travel journal or junk journals for certain pages to create an all over theme. No need to worry about running out because you can print more.
While not vintage, printable designs are also a wonderful way for minimalists to not have heaps of paper laying around all the time, print what you need, when you need it.
Hey, before you go…
A Note from Carrie: I am still learning the ropes of my new site, but so excited to be working hard on making this a fabulous place. I hope not only to nurture my creativity but connect with creativity seekers and makers looking for the same.
Ways you can keep up with what's happening at Inspirational Zest
- Sign up to my weekly ‘Creative Juice' Box Newsletter
- Pin Images from the best of IZ, so you can easily find them again.
- Spread the word about https://www.inspirationalzest.com to your friends who would also enjoy high-quality Free Printable Art and Creative Inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something special here to inspire a creative project or two and come back to visit again soon!